Friday, June 19, 2009

My bloggin experience!!


My blogging experience has been very interesting, you know. We have written about different topics that I like a lot, such as education, who has the best blog in the class, our dreams, and so on.
At the beginning of the class we did a lot of interesting things. For example, first of all, to make the blog and to decide what it could be called. This was difficult because all the names that I wanted to use were already taken by someone else. When I had decided on the name, I had to add all my classmates to my contacts list. I discovered there were a lot of fun names in my classmates’ blog; I also realized that they have a big imagination to create blog names. And then the final step was start posting. I’d never written a blog before, so, it was a good experience for me, you know. To say things that I always wanted to say but I had no place to do it. Besides, I could say anything that I wanted to without worrying about how to say it. I mean, using internet language such as XD, :P an stuffs like that. Something that we are not allow to do in a essay or in a homework. So here we’ve got the freedom to write in our own way.
More I wrote more I realized that I needed to improve my skills in this area, I mean, while I started to write my posts I saw that I had many stupid mistakes or I wrote things in another tense, so with the blog I am improving, certainly my writing skill.
Finally, Simon has motivated us to do this activity giving us many interesting topics, and also the blogathon, it was very interesting but I could not do it because I have not time. But I pretty wanted to, may be the next time.
To conclude, I like to write and this was the best idea to develop our opinion, skills, and do what I wanted to for a long time but I did notknow where.

No comments:

Post a Comment

just for fun

Heart Shaped Blog