Friday, June 26, 2009

Inversion

inversion I

  • never before had he seen anything so beautiful
he had never seen anything so beautiful.

  • Only now are the effects becoming aparent.

the effects only are becoming aparent now.

  • on no account must exhibits be touched

exhibits must no be touched on any account

  • rarely do you find a coin of this age in such good condition

you rarely find a coin of this age in condition

  • only when she got home did she realized what had happened

when she got home she realized what had happened

Inversion II

  1. you very rarely come across anyone nowadays who hasn't been abroad

very rarely do you come across anyone nowdays who hasn't been abroad

  1. you can only really learn a language by living in a country where it is spoken

Only by living in a country where a language is spoken can you learn it

  1. tourist should no be allowed to visit the antartic under any circumstances

under no circumstances should toursit be allowed to visit the antartic

  1. you won't truly know what good food is until you've tried french cuisine

not until you've tried french cuisine will you know what good food is.

  1. I hated visit monuments as a child and i couldn't stand going into museums

not only...

  1. I've only recently started going on holidays without my parents

only recently have I started going out without my parents

  1. I'll never go back to the place I went to last year on holiday!

never again will i go bavk to the place I went on holiday last year!

Inversion III

Only when did we get to the hotel we realized about the service

Not only she yelled us when we asked for clean towels did she yell us even when we ask for food

nowhere in this world will you find so awful service

Not once gave us stuffs by mistake that were for the next room

Never again will I back to this hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment

just for fun

Heart Shaped Blog