Sunday, June 14, 2009

1 year!!!



Today with my girlfriend celebrate our first year together..
actually I love her so much and I'm so greatful because I've met someone who makes me feel complete, it so crazy all this thing... because I've never talked to her before this party 1 year ago. so, we were just classmate but nothing else, but we
find love where we never expect to
and what the... I love her and nothing else matters

well I hope that it'll be the first of several years together
I LOVE YOU BABY

1 comment:

  1. ijole!

    It was so awesome to open your blog and to see my picture there. To be honest I felt embarrased because I am with my firefighter´s clothe and I dont look so beautiful as I am. haha Anyway, I really appreciate all the thing you do for me. I know that sometimes I am like a daemon from the hell haha but the rest of the time I do love you and I am so happy with you.

    I LOVE U

    Your Batgirl!

    ReplyDelete

just for fun

Heart Shaped Blog