Sunday, June 7, 2009

Motivation, How important it is

the article was so interesting, I think that motivation is an important issue for us like teachers-to-be. you know, in every classroom we will stay we are going to deal this problem,I'm refering to, how to make students to pay attetion. I mean, sometimes they don't really care about learn another language such as English, so they dont pay attention and do whatever instead of study, and sometimes it distracts to the rest of their classmates. so, we have to develop strategies to keep them paying attetion and it could be making the class something interesting for them.

sometimes the problem of the lack of motivation, is related with the students, and also how teachers organize their classes, I mean, sometimes they don't think that the problem could be the way that they develop their classes. it is easier for them to say that the bad marks are students' fault.
another point that got my attention was how the author develop the article. I dont know why but, when I started to read it I could not stop until I end it. how he expresses his opinion about these matters, and also the example that he gave about visit differents clases of differents courses. It makes me think about my ELAB because when I go to differents levels suchas 4th and 8th the motivation decrease, while students pass through the courses they experience this lack of motivation.
well, that's why, I think , I really like the article.

well that's all

c'ya

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    well. I read the same article and I read your post I do know that you have more things to say about it.

    I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. dano!!!!!
    you are the best!!! ever

    hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

just for fun

Heart Shaped Blog